Beginning Teacher Induction and Mentoring Program
The Beginning Teacher Induction and Mentoring Program is designed to establish or enhance new educator guidance programs aimed at increasing retention rates of teachers who have two years or less teaching experience.
UTMB's Program is designed to provide assistance and promote retention of beginning science and mathmatics teachers, by making accessible highly qualified instructional coaches to serve as teacher mentors for your district.
The BTIM program features:
- Classroom Walk Through (CWT) Observations
- Coaching for Best Practices with teacher
- Analysis for data driven lesson planning
- Professional Learning Community networking for support and collaboration
- Technology integration
- Support and reports provided to campus and district administrators
For More Information
For more information, please contact Dr. Marguerite Sognier at email@example.com.