Through sharing scientific knowledge, participants will:
- Gain expertise in current trends of science education
- Enhance science-teaching for science education
Kindergarten through 12th grade science teachers and administrators
from public and private schools in Galveston County and surrounding
districts are invited.
The conference will provide science teachers with the opportunity to
share ideas and concepts regarding the constantly changing world of
science. This forum will enable educators to:
- Learn new hands-on, inquiry-based methods of teaching science
- Receive free science activity handouts and materials. Win
free science education kits!
- Obtain information about enrichment programs.
- Network/Interface with other educators.
- View cutting edge resource materials and equipment offered by
If you would like to present at this conference, please use our online form
to register your presentation abstract.
If you would like to display an exhibition at this conference, please use our online form
to register and pay more for your exhibition.
The fee for the conference is:
- $25.00 through October 15th
- $35.00 through October 29th
- $50.00 on-site, the day of the conference
The conference is being held at the School of Health Professions / School of Nursing Building at UTMB.
From Houston, take Interstate 45 South to Galveston. Stay on I-45 South as it becomes Broadway Boulevard. Turn left onto 14th Street. Turn right onto Mechanic Street. Free parking is available in any one of the flat lots located between 11th and 14th Streets along Mechanic.