Galveston County Science & Engineering Fair
- This event is co-hosted by the University of Texas Medical Branch, Texas A & M University at Galveston, and Galveston College.
- Each year, the organizers expect over 300 participants from Galveston County middle and high schools. The science fair has helped to encourage and recognize future generations of professionals.
- The science fair provides students from Galveston County the chance to display their creative energies and talents.
- Students set up their exhibits and formally present their findings to judges from various professions in education, science, and engineering.
- Many of these students have advanced to state and national level competitions.
- Top ranked student projects receive monetary and gift awards generously donated by local businesses, foundations, community organizations and the host institutions
- More information: http://www.tamug.edu/scifair/