Director: Andrea M. Glaser, MD
- The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at UTMB strives to help children with disorders of the digestive system including recurrent abdominal pain, reflux, feeding disorders, liver disease, constipation, and vomiting.
- We are equipped to care for your child and can perform many procedures, usually with anesthesiology support, including endoscopy, esophageal pH-impedance probe testing, colonoscopy, breath hydrogen analysis, percutaneous gastrostomy placement, polyp removal, foreign body removal.
- We see patients in the outpatient setting in both League City as well as on Galveston Island and are available for inpatient consults for those children admitted to John Sealy Hospital.
- We work closely with ancillary staff including nutrition, social work, counselors, as well as endoscopy staff to provide well rounded, patient centered care for your child.
- We are actively involved in resident and medical student education regarding the digestive system of children from birth through adolescence.