Caption: Tuberculosis questionnaire
Text: Risk factors for tuberculosis exposure include.
- Contact with person who has tuberculosis.
- Child with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Birth or travel to endemic tuberculosis areas such as, Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Regular contact with adults at high risk for tuberculosis
- Contact with homeless person
- Contact with incarcerated person
- Contact with illicit drug user
- Contact with a patient who has human immunodeficiency virus patient (HIV positive)