RL5 Career Development Position Research to Improve Physical Function & Independence in Older Adults
NOTE: The submission period for RL5 Career Development Applications closed on July 29, 2016.
Please submit the items below with your application.
- Identify a Primary Mentor and Include a letter from the Mentor confirming willingness to participate.
- Note: See Mentor Criteria in online form below
- Statement of interest (not to exceed 3 pages) to include the following:
- Professional goals and how participation in the program will help fulfill these goals
- Research training experience
- Clinical/translational research interests and experience
- Copy of your current curriculum vitae and evidence of professional qualifications (if applicable).
- Two letters of reference from supervisor, mentor, and/or department chair who can verify research potential.
- Statement from Department Chair (or supervisor) that 50% effort will be devoted to research during RL5 support.
General questions about the application may be directed to Stephanie Burt, MS, firstname.lastname@example.org, (409) 266-9675
Research related inquiries should be directed to Ken Ottenbacher, PhD, OTR, email@example.com, (409) 747-1635Call for RL5 Applications