Is committed to increasing the number of women in
administrative, executive and faculty leadership positions by:
- Encouraging networks
- Strengthening business acumen
- And addressing gender disparity
Purpose: Developing, advancing and supporting women who hold or aspire to leadership roles in higher education.
- Lead/engage/build awareness of the importance of achieving parity and to suggest practices aimed at achieving the goal of equal representation of women in senior leadership positions in AHCs.
- Promoting the idea of leadership as a way for women to make a positive difference.
- Serving as a network. Recognizing that none of us succeeds alone, we emerge as leaders through the result of many relationships and the networks we build.
- Focused on topics related to the success, support or promotion of women in AHCs.
- A Communication Exchange Project aimed to raise awareness of gender-related issues for women aspiring for leadership.
Moving the Needle: Advancing Women in Higher Education Leadership
UTS 2018 Sponsorship Workshop - Developing Future Women Leaders in The UT System
Related events, articles of interest, resources and news related to this topic.
If you are interested in participating in WLN please click here. This brief questionnaire will assist our efforts to send you relevant information.