- BS 1992 University of Utah, Biology/Chemistry
- DC 1996 Parker College of Chiropractic
- MS 2000 Lamar University, Kinesiology
- PhD 2006 University of New York at Buffalo, Rehabilitation Science
Grant# R01 HD069443 (PI: Ottenbacher)
National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research (NICHD), NIH
Hospital Readmission and Inpatient Medical Rehabilitation
Role: Co-Investigator, 2012-2018
Grant# P2C HD065702 (PI: Ottenbacher)
NICHD, NINDS, NIBIB, NIH
Center for Rehabilitation Research using Large Datasets
Role: Co-Investigator, 2015-2020
Grant# R24 HS022134 (PI: Goodwin)
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Patient Centered Outcomes Research in the Elderly
Role: Co-Investigator, 2013-2018
- Kumar, A., Graham, J. E., Resnik, L., Karmarkar, A. M.,
Deutsch, A., Tan, A., ... Ottenbacher, K. J. (2016). Examining the
association between comorbidity indexes and functional status in
hospitalized medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries. Physical Therapy,
- Galloway, RV, Karmarkar, AM, Graham, JE, Tan, A, Raji, M,
Granger, CV & Ottenbacher, KJ 2016, 'Hospital readmission following
discharge from inpatient rehabilitation for older adults with debility'
Physical Therapy, vol 96, no. 2, pp. 241-251.
- Fisher, SR, Graham, JE, Krishnan, S & Ottenbacher, KJ
2016, 'Predictors of 30-day readmission following inpatient
rehabilitation for patients at high risk for hospital readmission'
Physical Therapy, vol 96, no. 1, pp. 62-70.