- EdD 2017 Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, Movement Science and Occupational Therapy
- MS 2006 Misericordia University, Dallas PA, Occupational Therapy
- BS 2005 Misericordia University, Dallas PA, Psychology
NIH/NICHD K12 HD055929 (PI K. Ottenbacher)
Rehabilitation Research Career Development Program
Role: Scholar, 2018 - Present
- Hreha, K., Chaudhari, A., Kong, Y., Maduri, P., & Barrett, A.M. (2018). Illustrating “where” spatial perception versus memory-based representation: spatial neglect in a distinguished artist, a case report. Neurocase. 24(3): 151-155.
- Oh-Park, M., Chen, P., Romel-Nichols, V., Hreha, K., Boukrina, O., Barrett, A.M. (2018). Delirium screening and management in inpatient rehabilitation facilities. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 97(10):754-762.
- Hreha, K., Noce, N., Nilsen, D.M., & Gillen, G. (2018) Feasibility and effectiveness of using prism adaptation to treat motor function and spatial neglect in stroke survivors with multiple incidents of stroke. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation, 25(4): 305-311.
- Chen, P., Fyffe, D., & Hreha, K. (2017). Informal caregivers' burden and stress in caring for stroke survivors with spatial neglect: An exploratory mixed-method study. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation. 24(1): 24-33.
- Hreha, K., Mulry, C. Jedziniak, T., Gross, M., Gruendike, A., Ohevshalom, L., Elka, N. & AM Barrett (2016). Assessing chronic stroke survivors with aphasia sheds light on prevalence of spatial neglect. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation, 1-8.
- Chen, P., Ward, I., Khan, U., Liu, Y., Hreha, K. (2016). Spatial neglect hinders success of inpatient rehabilitation in individuals with traumatic brain injury, a retrospective study. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 30(5): 451-460.
- Chen, P., Hreha, K., Kong, Y., & Barrett, A.M. (2015). Impact of spatial neglect on stroke rehabilitation: evidence from the setting of an inpatient rehabilitation facility. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 96(8): 1458-1466.
- Chen, P., Chen, C., Hreha, K., Goedert, K.M., & Barrett, A.M. (2015). Kessler foundation neglect assessment process (KFNAP) uniquely measures symptoms of spatial neglect during everyday activities. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 96 (5): 869-876.
- Chen, P., Hreha, K., Fortis, P., Goedert, K.M., & Barrett, A.M. (2012). Functional assessment of spatial neglect: A review of the Catherine Bergego Scale and an introduction of the Kessler Foundation Neglect Assessment Process. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation. 19 (5): 423–435.