Need objective-here: Strategic planning for research development has been going on for some time. Research is a vital part of our academic enterprise. This research can be divided into six pillars. CRO is looking for logos to represent these six pillars of research. The winning logos will represent the types of research happening on our campus.
This document describes the official rules (“Official Rules”) of the Logo Design Contest. The object of this contest is to design a logo to represent the six pillars of research -Need additional verbiage. Information on how to enter and about the prize is part of these Official Rules. To the extent of any inconsistency, these Official Rules prevail.
“Entry” means a logo design created by the Entrant for this Contest.
“Entrant” means the individual or entity that offers the Entry under the terms of this Contest.
- The contest is open to the UTMB Community
- Designs must be submitted in any of the following formats: .jpg, .tiff, or .pdf (if a hard-copy design sketch is submitted, it must be scanned or otherwise rendered into one of the above computer formats and submitted). Images should be three inches by three inches (3” x 3") in size. The limit on attachment sizes for our email is 2Mb. UTMB Health is not responsible for computer or internet technical problems.
- Artwork containing promotional material (e.g., company logos, brand names) or text will be disqualified
- All entries become the property of UTMB Health
- Submission entry should be sent to email@example.com
- Submission email should have the entry form attached. It will contain:
- Artist Name
- Brief description of design(?)
- Contact phone number
- UTMB Department and Mail Route, if applicable
- Acceptance statement (see below)
- Deadline for submission is April 1, 2021
- Limit of 1 (one) entry per category per person
How to Enter
- Initial entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Design(s) as well as Entry form should be attached to the email. Logo entries can be originally created on computer or on paper, but all entries must be submitted in one of the computer formats listed above.
- Entrant can submit only one (1) entry per category
- Entries must conform to the Official Rules above. Entries which fail to do so will be rejected
- The deadline for Entries is April 1, 2021
- There is no fee to enter the Contest
Gift card? Certificate?
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be selected by the UTMB Chief Research Office (CRO). Their decision will be final. No further correspondence shall be entered into.
- The CRO reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- The CRO reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the logo to UTMB
- Accepting the prize constitutes permission for UTMB CRO to make public and otherwise use winner’s name, and image for publicity purposes. Further personal data may be requested but is not required.
- By entering, the winning entrant agrees that their name and photograph may be used by UTMB Health for promotional purposes without further remuneration.
- No timetable is set for the announcement of a winner due to the need to confirm that the winning entry can be registered as a Service Mark.?
By submitting my entry, I hereby grant to the UTMB Health the non-exclusive right and permission to use, re-use, publish, re-publish, reproduce and display the artwork in any and all media, including web-based media, for any purpose whatsoever; and to include the artist name and relation to UTMB; All entries become the property of UTMB Health. This is verbiage from the Earth Day Entry Form