Great Debates & Updates in GI Malignancies is offering ten complimentary scholarships to oncology professionals who are eager to participate in the discussions on controversial topics impacting the field of gastrointestinal cancer.
Complete the short application by February 20, 2020 and say in 250 words or less why attending the Great Debates & Updates conference will make a difference for patients at your practice. Your application will be reviewed internally by the Conference staff.
If your Scholarship Application is accepted, you will receive:
*Applicants will be notified about acceptance within a few days of the submission deadline. Hotel and travel fees are not included in this offer.
- Complimentary 3-day pass to Great Debates & Updates in GI Malignancies, taking place April 2-4 at the Marriott Marquis Times Square in New York, NY
- Entry to attend all educational sessions and ancillary events within the scientific program
- Access to network and engage with the industry’s leading GI oncology experts
- Potential to earn up to 13 CME credits by participating and completing the conference evaluation
- Continental breakfast and lunch options, along with refreshments during scheduled breaks