The UTMB John Sealy School of Medicine, Office of Admissions and Recruitment will host a Premedical Conference on Saturday, November 12, 2022, from 8:30 am-5 pm CST. Please join us as we share valuable resources
and admissions advice for prospective medical and physician assistant applicants as you develop the necessary skills to be successful in the admissions process.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Get information on our medical school curriculum and training
- Receive guidance on how to prepare for medical school
- Receive tips on writing personal essays and interviewing skills
- Explore our Physician Assistant Studies program and how to become a competitive applicant for the program
- Learn more about the Joint Admission Medical Program (JAMP)
- Ask questions about life as a medical and physician assistant student at JSSOM
- Reflect on what kind of healer you want to become
- Discuss the journey to medicine as a minority and as a first-generation medical student
ALL PreMed, PrePA, PostBacc, Undergrad, and High School Students, Faculty, Teachers, Advisors, and Parents who want to learn more about John Sealy SOM
What we hope you discover:
- The warm and collaborative culture of JSSOM
- Beneficial information and resources that will prepare you for a career in medicine
When will this take place?
Saturday, November 12, 2022, from 8:30 am – 5 pm CST
Where can we meet?
The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston Campus
For questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.