Safety Precautions and Rules
Do not use if:
- You are suffering from osteoporosis
- You are suffering from heart disease or carrying electronic medical equipment such as heart pacemaker.
- You are suffering from fever.
- You are or think you may be pregnant, are in menses period.
- You are injured or have skin disease.
- You are under the age 14 or those who have mental illnesses who require supervision.
- You have been told by a/your doctor to have rest or feel unwell.
- Your body is wet.
- You have sensitivity to heat (The appliance has a heated surface).
- Do not drop anything into this product.
- Do not fall asleep while using this product.
- Do not use if intoxicated or feel unwell.
- Do not use within one hour after having meal.
- Do not make the massage function too strong to avoid injury.
- No food and drinks.
- If you are over 5 minutes late for your session your session could be forfeited.
- Wipe down the chair after your session with provided cleaning supplies to help us keep the chair nice for everyone!
- If you have any questions or concerns contact our front office staff.
- If you enjoyed your experience let us and others know on Facebook!
The Student Health's Relaxation Room offers a quiet space for you to unwind, and take a small break in our automated, massage chair for your comfort. Relax and re-energize with a 15-minute or 20-minute session.
To schedule a massage appointment click this link.