Annual Registration Renewal
Annual registration renewal is required for all student organizations. The registration renewal will take place from June 1 - August 31. Registration renewal has two parts: An online registration form and an Orientation/Risk Management training.
Student organizations that do not complete both parts of the renewal process will lose their registered status and can no longer be active on campus - including making rooms reservations, conducting fundraisers, participating in the Welcome Back Week Community Fair, etc.
Online Registration Form
Please read the following carefully before accessing the form:
- Assign one officer to fill out the form.
- Log into the form with your UTMB credentials.
- You can ignore the message on the log in page that says “Access Denied”. The message is a system error and will not affect your ability to log in.
- You can save the form at any time and come back to it later – to do so, visit UTMB Webforms and click on My Tasks on the left side of the page.
- If you will be transitioning officers during this summer registration period, please list the 2019/2020 officers rather than the current officers.
(EDIT IN-PROGRESS PROPOSALS)
START A NEW
Organizations are required to attend a Student Organization Orientation every year, even if your officers have attended a training in the past.
What exactly is the student organization Orientation/Risk Management training?
- Legally-required annual training
- Reviews UT System Board of Regents' student organization rules and regulations
- Covers UTMB student organization policies and procedures
- Details the benefits and perks that Student Life offers student organizations
- Shares tips on how best to run your organization
- Required attendance by at least 2 authorized officers
Student Life will host three student organization Orientations during the annual registration renewal period:
- Tuesday, July 30th - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, August 8th - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 21 - 5:00 PM
At least two officers must attend a Student Organization Orientation, but they do not need to attend the same one. Officers can attend the Student Organization Orientation for more than one organization.
Student Org Community Fair
Due to changes in academic schedules, we will no longer be hosting Welcome Weekend at Moody Gardens. Instead, we will hold a Welcome Back Week in September for all UTMB students. Our Student Org Community Fair will take place during Welcome Back Week on Tuesday, September 17th at 5:00 PM on the Old Red Plaza.
Registration for a table at the fair will run July 1st - August 2nd. We will post a registration link on this page beginning in July.
In order to participate at the Community Fair, your organization must be completely registered by August 31st. You may register for a table before completing student organization renewal registration. However, if you do not complete registration by the deadline, you will forfeit your spot at the fair, as unregistered organizations cannot conducted any business on campus.
Student organizations will get a half a table for free at the fair. You can purchase a full table for $20. Tables will be assigned upon check-in on the day of the event.
Please check back here for more information on the Community Fair once registration has started.