Annual Registration Renewal
Annual registration renewal is required for all student organizations. The registration renewal will take place from June 1 - August 31, 2022. Registration renewal has two parts: An online registration form and a Risk Management training.
Student organizations that do not complete both parts of the renewal process will lose their REGISTERED status and can no longer be active on campus - including making rooms reservations, conducting fundraisers, participating in the Welcome Back Week Community Fair, etc.
Online Registration Form
The Student Organization Registration Renewal Form will be available on June 1 at 8:00am. All organizations will be required to submit a form by August 31, 2022.
Please read the following carefully before accessing the form:
- Assign one officer to fill out the form.
- Log into the form with your UTMB credentials.
- You can save the form at any time and come back to it later.
- If you will be transitioning officers during this summer registration period, please wait until the 2022/2023 officers have begin their term to fill out the form.
Risk Management Training
Organizations are required to attend a Risk Management every year, even if your officers have attended a training in the past.
What exactly is the student organization Orientation/Risk Management training?
- Legally-required annual training
- Reviews UT System Board of Regents' student organization rules and regulations
- Covers UTMB student organization policies and procedures
- Details the benefits and perks that Student Life offers student organizations
- Shares tips on how best to run your organization
- Required attendance by at least 3 authorized officers