Annual Registration Renewal
Annual registration renewal is required for all student organizations. The registration renewal will take place from June 1 - August 31. Registration renewal has two parts: An online registration form and an Orientation/Risk Management training.
Student organizations that do not complete both parts of the renewal process will lose their registered status and can no longer be active on campus - including making rooms reservations, conducting fundraisers, participating in the Welcome Back Week Community Fair, etc.
Online Registration Form
Please read the following carefully before accessing the form:
- Assign one officer to fill out the form.
- Log into the form with your UTMB credentials.
- You can ignore the message on the log in page that says “Access Denied”. The message is a system error and will not affect your ability to log in.
- You can save the form at any time and come back to it later – to do so, visit UTMB Webforms and click on My Tasks on the left side of the page.
- If you will be transitioning officers during this summer registration period, please list the 2019/2020 officers rather than the current officers.
REGISTRATION RENEWAL FORM
(AVAILABLE JUNE 1)
(EDIT IN-PROGRESS PROPOSALS)
START A NEW
Organizations are required to attend a Student Organization Orientation every year, even if your officers have attended a training in the past.
What exactly is the student organization Orientation/Risk Management training?
- Legally-required annual training
- Reviews UT System Board of Regents' student organization rules and regulations
- Covers UTMB student organization policies and procedures
- Details the benefits and perks that Student Life offers student organizations
- Shares tips on how best to run your organization
- Required attendance by at least 2 authorized officers
Student Life will host three student organization Orientations during the annual registration renewal period:
- Tuesday, July 30th - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, August 8th - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 21 - 5:00 PM
At least two officers must attend a Student Organization Orientation, but they do not need to attend the same one. Officers can attend the Student Organization Orientation for more than one organization.