Annual Registration Renewal
Annual registration renewal is required for all student organizations. The registration renewal will take place from June 1 - August 31. Registration renewal has two parts: An online registration form and an Orientation/Risk Management training.
Student organizations that do not complete both parts of the renewal process will lose their registered status and can no longer be active on campus - including making rooms reservations, conducting fundraisers, participating in the Welcome Back Week Community Fair, etc.
Online Registration Form
The online registration form will be open June 1 - August 31 each year. The forms asks for information such as your purpose and activities, officer contact information, solicitation report, and community service activities.
Organizations are required to attend a Risk Management every year, even if your officers have attended a training in the past.
What exactly is the student organization Orientation/Risk Management training?
- Legally-required annual training
- Reviews UT System Board of Regents' student organization rules and regulations
- Covers UTMB student organization policies and procedures
- Details the benefits and perks that Student Life offers student organizations
- Shares tips on how best to run your organization
- Required attendance by at least 2 authorized officers
Student Life will host Risk Management Trainings in July & August during the Registration Renewal Period.