Annual Registration Renewal
Annual registration renewal is required for all student organizations. The registration renewal will take place from June 1 - August 31, 2020. Registration renewal has two parts: An online registration form and a Risk Management training.
Student organizations that do not complete both parts of the renewal process will lose their registered status and can no longer be active on campus - including making rooms reservations, conducting fundraisers, participating in the Welcome Back Week Community Fair, etc.
Online Registration Form
The Student Organization Registration Renewal Form is available now! All organizations will be required to submit a form by August 31, 2020.
Please read the following carefully before accessing the form:
- Assign one officer to fill out the form.
- Log into the form with your UTMB credentials.
- You can save the form at any time and come back to it later – to do so, visit UTMB Webforms and click on My Tasks on the left side of the page.
- If you will be transitioning officers during this summer registration period, please wait until the 2020/2021 officers have begin their term to fill out the form.
Annual Registration Renewal Form
Out annual renewal form is required every year! Fill your's out now!
Complete the Form
Continue Editing Saved Forms
Already started your form? Log in here to complete your saved form.
Edit Your Saved Form
Check Your Registration Status
Not sure where you stand? Check your registration status!
Check Status Here
Risk Management Training
Organizations are required to attend a Risk Management every year, even if your officers have attended a training in the past.
What exactly is the student organization Orientation/Risk Management training?
- Legally-required annual training
- Reviews UT System Board of Regents' student organization rules and regulations
- Covers UTMB student organization policies and procedures
- Details the benefits and perks that Student Life offers student organizations
- Shares tips on how best to run your organization
- Required attendance by at least 2 authorized officers
This year's Risk Management Trainings will be held on Zoom. You must register in order to attend a meeting. See below for dates and times. You can attend a meeting for more than one organization and officers do not need to attend the same meeting.