Annual Registration Renewal
Annual registration renewal is required for all student organizations. The registration renewal will take place from July 1 - August 31, 2022
Registration renewal has two parts:
An online registration form
Risk Management training
Student organizations that do not complete both parts of the renewal process will lose their REGISTERED status and can no longer be active on campus - including making rooms reservations, conducting fundraisers, participating in the Welcome Back Week Community Fair, etc.
Online Registration Form
The Student Organization Registration Renewal Form will be available on June 1 at 8:00am. All organizations will be required to submit a form by August 31, 2022.
Please read the following carefully before accessing the form:
- Assign one officer to fill out the form.
- Log into the form with your UTMB credentials.
- You can save the form at any time and come back to it later.
- If you will be transitioning officers during this summer registration period, please wait until the 2022/2023 officers have begin their term to fill out the form.
Risk Management Training
Organizations are required to attend a Risk Management every year, even if your officers have attended a training in the past.
What exactly is the student organization Orientation/Risk Management training?
- Legally-required annual training
- Reviews UT System Board of Regents' student organization rules and regulations
- Covers UTMB student organization policies and procedures
- Details the benefits and perks that Student Life offers student organizations
- Shares tips on how best to run your organization
- Required attendance by at least 3 authorized officers