Prerequisites/post-medical school requirements:
- Doctorate of Medicine
- Completion of chief residency in an ACGME approved general surgery residency
- Eligibility to take qualifying examination in General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery In-training examination
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
Candidates applying to the Pediatric Surgery Fellowship program can submit their application and related application documents through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The following materials are required to complete your application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Brief personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (minimum)
- Candidates must be registered with the National Resident Matching program (NRMP).
Individuals applying to our program can submit their materials through the ERAS system.
See the ERAS website for Fellowship Application Timeline.
Match date: May 12, 2021
As noted above, the fellowship application process and materials are entirely through ERAS. Please call our office if you have any questions.