WGCVBD 2020 Virtual Annual Progress Meeting
The 2020 Annual Progress Meeting for the Western Gulf Center of Excellence for Vector-Borne Diseases will be held on October 22-23, 2020.
We look forward to hosting government officials, public health workers, and research scientists to engage in meaningful discussion regarding the anticipation, prevention, and control for vector-borne diseases. The meeting will take place on Thursday, October 22nd and Friday, October 23rd. Please register by September 30th to receive the meeting agenda and additional login information.
Reserve your room at the conference rate online:
- Click here to visit www.omnihotels.com. You will see a small reservations menu bar in the middle of the web page.
- Choose "Omni Corpus Christi Hotel" from the dropdown menu.
- Select your dates (April 29 - May 1) and the number of guests and rooms you need to reserve.
- The last dropdown in the reservations bar is labeled "Special Rate" - click on the arrow and select "Group Code." In the space provided, enter 042620WESTERNGU
- Click the "Book" button to the right of the reservation bar, after which you will be presented with your room choices and can complete your reservation.
Reserve your room at the conference rate by phone:
Call the Omni Central Reservations number at 1-800-843-6664 and provide the meeting information (Western Gulf Center of Excellence for Vector-Borne Diseases Annual Meeting; April 29-May 1, 2020; Omni Corpus Christi Hotel) to book your room(s) at the group rate. If you are asked for the Group Code, it is 042620WESTERNGU.
Please contact Caroline Weldon at email@example.com.