The Newsroom    Published Friday, Nov. 9, 2012, 3:29 PM
Print   |   
« Back   |   

Carbon monoxide is a silent killer to families

Galveston County Daily News, November 7, 2012

In this week’s Keeping Kids Healthy column by UTMB Drs. Sally Robinson and Keith Bly: Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can enter your home through leaky chimneys, furnaces, gas water heaters, wood stoves, gas stoves, fireplaces, ovens, clothe dryers, vehicles through the garage door and cigarette smoke (first or secondhand).

 




Follow Us:
The Newsroom is a service provided by the Office of Public Affairs  •  Questions or Comments?