2016.04.06 - Videos: Institute on Large Data and Data Sharing Research: Issues, Methods, and Opportunities
AOTA 2016 Pre-Conference Institute on Large Data and Data Sharing Research: Issues, Methods, and Opportunities
Ken Ottenbacher, PhD, OTR, and colleagues offered a pre-conference institute co-sponsored by The American Occupational Therapy Foundation (AOTF) and American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) at AOTA's national conference in Chicago on April 6th, 2016.
- Kenneth Ottenbacher, PhD, OTR CLDR: Introduction & Analysis of Large Data
- George Alter, PhD An Introduction to Data Sharing at ICPSR and the Archive of Data on Disability to Enable Policy and Research (ADDEP)
- William Erickson, PhD Online Dataset Resources for Rehabilitation Researchers: DisabilityStatistics.org
- Mary Khetani, PhD Leveraging National Early Intervention Longitudinal Study (NEILS) Data to Design a New Pediatric Assessment
- Tim Reistetter, PhD, OTR Variation in Inpatient Rehabilitation Outcomes Among Medicare Beneficiaries
- Tracy Mroz, PhD Use of Home Health Services among High-Risk Rural Medicare Beneficiaries and Outcomes of Care Natalie Leland, PhD Accidental Falls During Post-Acute Care: Do Patients Achieve Successful Community Discharge After This Adverse Event?
- Amol Karmarkar, PhD Panel Discussion: Finding funding, resources, creating infrastructure, and developing collaborations for large data research