Update Address

International personnel at UTMB are generally required to report changes of address to the Department of Homeland Security within 10 days of moving.

In most cases, this should be done by filing an AR-11 Form with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Printing a confirmation of the AR-11 submission is highly recommended.

J-1 visa holders sponsored by UTMB must also notify the Office of International Affairs using our SEVIS Compliance Questionnaire.

Please note that these procedures must be performed in addition to the normal UTMB procedure for reporting your change of address using the Employee Self Service function in the PeopleSoft system.


Helpful Links

Contact Us:
(409) 747-8731
4.254 Rebecca Sealy