Dates and Times:
Clear Lake Campus classes will be held Tuesday evenings from 7–9 p.m. The 4 week series will begin the first Tuesday of the month in the following months:
- October 2019
- Nov/Dec 2019
- February 2020
- April 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- October 2020
- Nov/Dec 2020
The course includes the following:
- Tips for Common Discomforts
- Anatomy of Pregnancy
- Stages of Labor
- Breathing & Relaxation
- How Do I Know if I’m in Labor?
- Medical Interventions
- Pain Relief
- Cesarean Sections
- Celebration & Recovery Time
- Support Person’s Role
- Postpartum Depression
- Feeding Your Baby, Breastfeeding
- Infant Care
- You should schedule classes with the goal of being completed by the 36th week of pregnancy.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and you may bring yoga mat and pillow.
- Each mother is allowed to bring one support person to each class.
- Registration is not complete until the payment has been received. Credit card, cash and checks accepted.
- Refunds for cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee and must be requested prior to the date of the first class. Please call Julie Tavarez at (409) 772-2468.
To register for childbirth education classes, please complete the form below. When you submit a form, a representative will contact you soon to confirm your registration.
Credit Card payment will be collected during the registration confirmation phone call. If paying by cash or check, you will be instructed on options to arrange payment during the confirmation phone call. If you have any questions about registration or payment please contact Julie Tavarez-Bunyan at (409) 772-2468.