Online testing centers are available for computer-based examinations and large group computer instruction.
- First floor of Research Building 6, the "Student Testing Center"
- Second floor of the Moody Medical Library, the "Online Testing Center"
Testing computers come equipped with USB ports, CD/DVD drives, headphone jacks, and privacy shields. Projectors are also available in testing rooms. Access to a server to host your exam is available.
Computers can be found on both sides of the 2nd floor of the library. You can log in with your regular UTMB ID and password. If you don't have a UTMB login, you can check out a computer for 2 hours in accordance with the Computer Use Policy:
Computer Use Policy (PDF)Available Programs & Equipment:
Accessible Text Version
- USB ports, CD/DVD drives, and headphone jacks
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers
- Educational software (see "Available Software" section)