Getting Access to Kronos
There are three levels of access to Kronos:
- Employees recording their time using a phone
- Employees recording their time using a pc
- Employees who are Timekeepers / Managers for their area.
The decision concerning which level of access will be granted to you has been determined by your department.
If you are recording your time using a phone:
- UTMB Employees are able to clock in and out shortly after they are actually "hired" into the system. No additional paperwork is required.
- Your Timekeeper / Manager should have instructions on how to use the phone system.
If you will be recording your time using a PC, you will need to:
- Have your Trusted Requestor fill out an IRAM form before you can be granted access.
- Your Timekeeper / Manager should have a reference guide to use once your training is complete.
If you are a Timekeeper or Manager:
ALL Timekeepers and Managers must attend training before access is granted to edit and sign-off on timecards. Register for the 4 hour classes here.
- Once you've attended class, your trusted requestor for your department will need to fill out an IRAM form for you to be granted access.
All employees may view their time detail by following the "My Time Detail" link found on the left hand side of all the Kronos screens. You will need a UTMB login to view your time detail. If you do not have a UTMB login, your trusted requestor for your department will need to fill out an IRAM form for you to be granted access.
Access from an off-campus PC
To access Kronos from an off-campus PC, you must be using UTMB Dial-Up or VPN access.