FACILITIES INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
The Facilities Information Management Team is responsible for tracking and reporting on space data changes such as departmental moves, floor plan changes, and room usage coding. Facilities Information Management also maintains facility archive of as-built drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Updates room assignments in Archibus - the software used to track buildings, rooms and space use. A Space Request must be approved first.
- UTMB Annual Space Survey training
- Vacant Space tracking
- Maintains Location Code (L-code) stickers
- Updates UTMB Space Survey Floor Plans & Campus Maps (AutoCAD & PDF)
- Archives Construction Documents and O&M Manuals
- Manages access to Meridian BlueCielo Web Portal - our Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) for as-built drawings.