Adding and Dropping UTMB Courses (including C Form) Form
Electives Course Directors and Coordinators
Please be aware of the rules below before submitting a Student Created Elective.
- Elective has to be done off campus (Non-UTMB Campus)
- Students are required to find their own mentor before submitting an elective.
- An elective will need to be submitted at least 12 weeks prior to start date. Anything submitted after 12 weeks will not be accepted.
- No student can use a family member as their mentor.
- Electives Committe Approval.
- Faculty Vetting.
- Affiliation Agreements.
- WOS appointments (COVID vaccination cards.)
- B-Form (enrollment services) — Contact Person. Check TMB website, Board Certified, Criminal Background check, etc...
- Contact Lori Ellis (email@example.com) for further questions.