Capital Equipment Forms
Process for Completing Application
- Fill out request form and acquire signoff from Department Chair or Dean.
- Include a brief justification or business plan (in addition to application) detailing value of equipment to UTMB. Justification should include return-on-investment (when applicable), by either service fees recovered perspective or impact / enhancement of new grants.
- For equipment valued over $50,000, a redundancy checklist must be submitted with application.
- Completed application can be sent to the Office of the Provost via email: Jamie Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dena Bannan, email@example.com
- EVP approval is required before all capital purchases.
- Upload the approved request form to your PeopleSoft requisition when submitting.
Space, Real Estate or Capital Equipment Application (PDF)
Capital Equipment Redundancy Check (PDF)