Supply Chain wants to share the availability of additional eShipGlobal training sessions. This platform provides a turnkey, multi-carrier solution that helps users manage inbound & outbound shipments, enhance export & hazmat shipping compliance, and automate billing & invoicing processes. To log in and create an eShipGlobal account, https://www.utmb.edu/eShip/login.asp
What to Expect from eShipGlobal
- User-Friendly Portal – Purchase shipping from multiple carriers (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc.), as well as track and manage shipments on one platform. There is no longer a need to set up separate carrier accounts and use multiple websites.
- Save with Rate Shopping – Carrier side-by-side rate comparisons allows users to select the shipping/vendor options that work best for them.
- Contracted Pricing – Guarantees access to UTMB pricing discounts.
- Streamlined Billing – Integrated with UTMB's system for payment using Costcodes, no longer requiring manual entry by departments.
- Protect Hazmat Compliance with HSE-Approved workflows – Approved by UTMB's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
- Protect Export and Sanctions Compliance with ECO-Approved Workflows – Approved by UTMB's Export Control Office (ECO).
eShipGlobal has added 2 new training sessions. So if you have not yet attended training and/or registered for an eShipGlobal account, please be sure to sign up for a session. Additionally, please make sure to pre-register prior to your preferred date and time, as limited seats are available.
To sign up for training please click one of the links below. In the event you are unable to attend the training sessions, videos will be posted on the eShipGlobal site for reference.
Link to Training Sign Up: