Which Phone Numbers to use for Clocking into Kronos
* CMC employees not assigned to Galveston Island are not authorized to use the telephone clocking system. *
- All on campus personnel should still be calling from UTMB extensions when on campus dial extension 23333 or extension 33333.
- If you are in an area considered local but not on campus, or not on a campus exchange, use 766-2600.
- If you are in a clinic which requires long distance, or otherwise off site with permission to clock, you will still use 1-866-943-4220 as this is a toll free number.
|From On Campus||23333||33333|
|Off Campus, but calling locally||766-2600||N/A|
|Off Campus, but calling long distance||866-943-4220||N/A|
Biweekly Approval Deadlines, Effective Pay Period Ending December 5, 2014
Effective biweekly pay period ending 12/05/14, the sign-off feature was removed from the departmental managers and timekeeper's profiles in Kronos. However, they will still have the ability to approve employee timecards. All departmental system approval in Kronos should be completed no later than 11:59 PM on the Monday following the biweekly pay period close. Please ensure that discrepancies found on the Kronos to HCM Errors Report have been corrected before approval of timecards.
Biweekly Payroll Verification Reports
Payroll Verification Reports are available by 11 AM on Pay Tuesday. If employee timecard errors are found, please submit a Historical Edit. All Historical Edits will be processed on the next available biweekly payroll.
Biweekly Historical Edit Deadline
All Historical Edits for any previous pay periods must be completed by Tuesday at 5 PM of the second week of the pay period end.
Kronos and Currently Supported Java Versions
Java Update: Current Java Release Not Certified with Kronos. Java 1.8, Update 101, released 7/19/2016, is the most recent release of Java and is currently NOT CERTIFIED for use with Kronos. UTMB preliminary evaluation has revealed the current version does work with UTMBís version of Kronos.
Kronos Supported Java Runtime Environment (JRE): Recommended for Use
- 1.8 Update 101 (Preliminary Evaluation, works with Kronos)
- 1.8 Update 92 (Not Evaluated)
- 1.8 Update 91 (Not Evaluated)
- 1.8 Update 77 (UTMB Evaluated, works with Kronos)
- 1.8 Update 74 (Last Kronos Certified Version of Java)
- 1.8 Update 73
- 1.8 Update 72
- 1.8 Update 71
- 1.8 Update 66
- 1.8 Update 65
- 1.8 Update 51
- 1.8 Update 45
- 1.7 Update 80
- 1.7 Update 79
- 1.7 Update 76
- 1.7 Update 75
The System is subject to IS Maintenance between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm Sunday evenings.