Getting Access to Kronos
There are three levels of access to Kronos:
- Employees recording their time using a phone
- Employees recording their time using a pc
- Employees who are Timekeepers / Managers for their area
The decision concerning which level of access will be granted to you has been determined by your department.
If you are recording your time using a phone:
- UTMB Employees are able to clock in and out shortly after they are actually "hired" into the system. No additional paperwork is required.
- Your Timekeeper / Manager should have instructions on how to use the phone system.
If you will be recording your time using a PC, you will need to:
- Have your Trusted Requestor submit a Tivoli request before you can be granted access.
- Your Timekeeper / Manager should have a reference guide to use once your training is complete.
If you are a Timekeeper or Manager:
- ALL Timekeepers and Managers must attend training before access is granted to edit and approve timecards. Register for the 4 hour classes here.
- Once you've attended class, your trusted requestor for your department will need to submit a Tivoli request for you to be granted access.
Access from an Off-Campus PC