As you make your benefits elections, please keep in mind:
- Your current benefits coverage (except UT FLEX elections) will continue for the new plan year if no action is taken during the annual enrollment period. Keep ID Cards for plans that did not change. Expect new ID Cards for UT SELECT™ and UT CONNECT
Medical and prescription and any new plans elected.
- If you do not want to make any changes to your current benefits coverage, it is recommended that you take a few minutes to review your elections and dependents to ensure they are correct.
- You must actively enroll in the UT FLEX program each year; elections from 2021–2022 will not roll forward.
- My UT Benefits may be accessed from any web-enabled device using the Safari web browser.
- The recommended web browsers for accessing My UT Benefits when using a personal computer are Firefox, Google Chrome.
Premium Changes for 2022–2023
The monthly premiums for Blue Cross Blue Shield will increase (Full Time Employees) :
- Employee only coverage will remain a monthly total of $0.
- Employee/Spouse coverage will increase $20.28 for a monthly total of $290.70.
- Employee/Children coverage will increase $21.22 for a monthly total of $304.04.
- Employee/Family coverage will increase $39.94 for a monthly total of $572.46.
The monthly premiums for Blue Cross Blue Shield will increase (Part Time Employees):
- Employee only coverage will increase $23.56 for a monthly total of $337.58.
- Employee/Spouse coverage will increase $56.18 for a monthly total of $805.22.
- Employee/Children coverage will increase $52.68 for a monthly total of $754.84.
- Employee/Family coverage will increase $83.80 for a monthly total of $1,201.26.
Plan Updates for 2022–2023
Group Term Life and AD&D
Life and AD&D increasing to $50,000 (from $40,000). No evidence of insurability (EOI) for active employee voluntary life coverage up to 3X salary. Lower voluntary rates. Must elect voluntary coverage.
NEW! Maximum to Health Care Reimbursement Account increased to $2,850 for plan year 2022-2023. Dependent care maximum remains $5,000 per family. Must elect every year to participate.
Living Well Platform powered by Limeade
NEW! Our new well-being and engagement program designed to help you live your best life. Visit ut.limeade.com to register today, download the Limeade ONE app to check in on your progress on the go!
Visits With MDLIVE®–$0 Copay
With BCBSTX in partnership with MDLIVE, enjoy 24/7/365 access to a doctor by phone, mobile app, or online. Look for more details during this Annual Enrollment.
Reminder: Review and Enroll in the UTSaver TSA or DCP plans to make the most of your tax and savings opportunities! Learn more at utbenefits.link/UTRetirement