All managers, timekeepers and employees are encouraged to attend Kronos system training on recording and managing time under the myPTO program.
To register for the training session of your choice:
- Open the ITS Training Gateway calendar (recommended web browser is Google Chrome)
- Click on the By Application button and select myPTO from the dropdown list
- Search for myPTO Kronos System Training – Employee Session
- Select your preferred date and time
- Click on the Sign Me Up for Class button (a confirmation email with event details will be provided)
Those who attend a training session will learn more about:
- Viewing available accrual balances
- Submitting time off requests
- Directly accessing EIB accruals
- Requesting holiday compensatory time instead of holiday pay
- Best practices when using the Kronos system
Representatives from Human Resources, Information Technology Services and Payroll Services will also be available to answer your questions!