Have you heard the news? The new UT CARE Medicare Advantage PPO plan takes effect Jan. 1, 2023, for Medicare-eligible retirees and dependents.
Learn more about the new UT CARE plan by attending one of these presentations:
The UT CARE annual enrollment period is Nov. 1-15, 2022, and you are encouraged to take these steps:
- Confirm that your address is correct in My UT Benefits. To update your address, please contact HR Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access My UT Benefits during annual enrollment (Nov. 1 -15, 2022) to:
- Enroll in UT CARE if you are not already enrolled in UT SELECT.
– You must be enrolled in Medicare Part A and Part B to be in UT CARE.
– If you’re not already enrolled in Part B, please contact Medicare to begin
- Decline enrollment in UT CARE (opt out).
– If you opt out, you will not have UT medical coverage, prescription coverage, or basic life insurance ($10,000) but will still retain any voluntary coverage.
You may re-enroll in UT CARE during future annual enrollment periods or within 31 days of a qualifying event.
- Make changes to your medical coverage and add/remove dependents.
You may also contact HR Benefits at email@example.com, (409) 772-2630 or toll-free at (866) 996-8862.