B.S. - 1968 - Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
M.S. - 1971 - Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN
M.D. - 1972 - Indiana University, Indiana, IN
Ph.D. - 1976 - Indiana University, Indiana, IN
- Use of cytochrome P-450 isoenzyme patterns to predict individual toxicity risk for drugs and chemicals that undergo metabolic activation.
- Sedation and analgesia.
- Use of anti-oxidant/NMDA antagonist therapies to decrease anoxic brain injury.
- Use of urinary thioether excretion as an index of exposure to environmental chemicals.
- Use of gastrointestinal dialysis to enhance removal of environmental/occupational chemicals from deep compartment body storage sites.
- Application of stochastic control theory Bayesian population pharmacokinetics to improve individual patient therapeutics.