Monthly wellness noon conference
Monthly Resident mentorship day
- Any faculty on rotation goes to lunch with the R1 resident(s) plus the senior resident.
Well-Being Dinners with faculty
- Faculty may take between 1-3 residents at a time for dinner (no more than 3 residents at a time)
- Maximum Hours of Work per Week: Duty hours must be limited to 80 hours per week, averaged over a four-week period, inclusive of all in-house call activities and all moonlighting.
FMLA: Please refer to page 27 of the
house staff manual
Well being resources
- Office of Counseling and Psychological Services
- You have access to free legal services, financial counseling, child care, elder care, mental health counselors, and more. Call the UT Employee Assistance Program (UTEAP) at 844-872-5986. Tell them you are a UTMB Resident or Fellow and they will help!