The library subscribes to a variety of online resources on behalf of students, faculty, and staff. In most cases, users must provide a UTMB login for full text or app access.
Connect to articles from database search results
Find It @ UTMB icons appear in the search results of library databases. This icon helps connect you to electronic articles subscribed to by the library. If the article does not open automatically, you will get a window with one or more of the following options:
- View Online connects directly to the full-text article
- Search Inside allows you to do a keyword search within the journal or book
- Request It allows you to request articles the library does not own or to request scanned copies from the library's print collection
Always connect to databases (CINAHL, Medline, etc.) from the library's home page to ensure that the Find It @ UTMB button is available.
Connect to articles through library search tools
- Type your search term (article title, DOI, etc.) in the "Search Everything" box on the library home page
- Find the needed article in the search results and click on the title or the "Available Online" link to access full text
Go to PrimoBrowZine Journal Search
- Type your search term (journal title) in the "Journals & eBooks" box on the library home page
- Find the needed journal in the search results and click on the title to see available issues
- Click on the volume/issue/article title to access full text
- If the journal is not available from BrowZine, you will be redirected to the Primo record
Go to BrowZine