- How well will the flu vaccine work this winter? Friday, December, 08 2017 • The UTMB Newsroom
- Children who get spanked more likely to be violent toward future dating partners Tuesday, December, 05 2017 • The UTMB Newsroom
- How to "Holiday-Proof" your sleep schedule Monday, December, 04 2017 • The UTMB Newsroom
- Jones new senior vice president and dean of nursing school at UTMB Wednesday, November, 15 2017 • The UTMB Newsroom
- Frequent alcohol drinking kills new brain cells in adults, females are more vulnerable Thursday, November, 09 2017 • The UTMB Newsroom
Dec Translational Research Seminar Series - "Attenuating metabolic dysfunction in pediatric burn patients"
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Location: Research Building 6, Auditorium 2.312
Dec "Time-Out" Session for Caregivers and Families- "Basic Yoga Posture Practice"
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Jennie Sealy 2.506B
Dec YOU'RE INVITED! A Reception Welcoming Deborah J. Jones, Senior Vice President and Dean, School of Nursing
Time: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Location: Administration Building, Caduceus Room
The University of Texas Medical Branch
The University of Texas Medical Branch established in 1891 as the University of Texas Medical Department, has grown from one building, 23 students and 13 faculty members to a modern health science center with more than 70 major buildings, more than 2,500 students and more than 1,000 faculty. more »