EMERGE is a member-led resource group focused on advancing a culture of inclusion for UTMB's next generation of leaders. The group is open to all employees and students, and it strives to shape the university's future by inspiring innovation, engagement and learning in a way that connects, aligns and harnesses multigenerational professionals.
Meetings and Events
Group meetings and other networking events are held regularly and cover a variety of educational and motivational topics. All members of the UTMB community are invited to attend.
Members of the EMERGE Resource Group receive:
- Insights on the issues impacting early professionals and emerging leaders
- Support on creating an inclusive culture and multigenerational awareness
- Guidance on developing leadership and communications skills
- Transition support into the workforce and leadership positions
- Inspiring networking and mentoring opportunities
Want to be a part of this group? Complete a membership application today!
EMERGE Membership Application