UTMB has entered the evaluation phase of the FY22 performance review cycle. This phase is a collaborative effort between employees and managers to document performance, recognize achievements and identify opportunities for growth and development.
- An evaluation is required for all full-time, part-time and casual employees hired on or before Feb. 28, 2022.
- Evaluations should be completed in the ePerformance system except for the following:
- Evaluations for faculty and postdoctoral fellows should be completed in POWER/myPOWER and not in the ePerformance system.
- Evaluations for residents, graduate assistants, standardized patients, Federal Work Study students, student assistants, MUTA/GTA teaching associates and tutors should be completed using the performance tools approved for these positions.
- The institutional deadline for completing evaluations is Oct. 31, 2022.
- Please note that some business areas may assign earlier completion dates.
- You are encouraged to speak with your manager regarding any entity or department specific requirements or deadlines.
- The following tools and resources are available to assist you with the annual evaluation process and navigating the ePerformance system:
For questions or more information about the FY22 performance review cycle, please contact your manager or departmental HR Employee Relations Advisor.