Dissertation Defense: Sheena M. Eagan Chamberlin
The University Of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, and the Medical Humanities Graduate Program are pleased to announce the final examination of Sheena M. Eagan Chamberlin for degree of Doctor of Philosophy. The title of her dissertation is "A Historico-Ethical Analysis of the Problem of Dual Loyalties and Medical Civilian Assistance Programs in The U.S. Army". Her defense will be held on Monday, April 15, 2013, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1.104 Ewing Hall.
Ms. Camberlin's supervisor committee includes:
- Chair: Jason Glenn, PhD, Assistant Professor, Medical Humanities Graduate Program, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- John Fraser, MD, JD, MPH, Professor, Population Health Sciences Graduate Program, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Howard Brody, MD, PhD, Professor, Medical Humanities Graduate Program, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Sanders Marble, PhD, Senior Historian, Office of Medical History, Office of the Chief of Staff, MEDCOM, Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
- Laura Hermer, JD, LLM, Associate Professor, Hamline University School of Law, Saint Paul, MN
All faculty and students are invited to attend, but are required to sit quietly. Only members of the supervisory committee are permitted to speak to the candidate during the defense. All guests will be asked to leave the room at the end of the defense while the committee members deliberate.