You can download a sample 2018-2020 curriculum plan.
Preparing for Graduation
Doctoral candidates should work
closely with their advisor and plan in advance for oral defense of their
dissertation and graduation.
- Complete a final draft of your dissertation.
- Submit a GSBS Request for Final Oral Exam Form at least two (2) weeks prior to your selected oral defense date.
- At your defense, get each member of your committee to use black ink to sign
your defense, make the changes required by your committee and submit
the final version electronically to the Graduate Program Coordinator
You must submit it in Microsoft Word
format. She will then use plagiarism software, such as iThenticate, to
validate its originality.
- Submit the final dissertation
electronically, as approved by the Vice Chair, to the GSBS Associate
Dean for Student Affairs, Joan Nichols, PhD, for additional review
- Once approved by the Associate Dean, you may upload it to the Electronic Thesis Dissertation website.
- Complete the GSBS Graduation Packet
(under Current Students on the GSBS website), completing all items on
the checklist, and submit the packet to the coordinator for your
graduate program. The coordinator will retain a copy and submit it to
the GSBS for processing.