Alumni Field House Policies and Information
firstname.lastname@example.org | (409) 772-1304
- Field House employees will not be responsible for the personal valuables of members and guests.
- Members must have a valid Field House "scan tag" to enter the facility. Guests must present appropriate ID when entering the Field House. ID for children is not required.
- Members and their guests are obligated to reimburse the Field House for damage to the building or equipment.
- Shirts are required in all exercise areas of the field House with the exception of the pool/spa areas. Scrubs may not be worn.
- Non-marking shoes must be worn in racquetball and basketball courts and in the aerobics rooms. Regulation tennis shoes must be worn in all exercise areas of the Field House. Wet bathing suits are not allowed in any exercise areas of the Field House.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Field House, basketball court, pool area, or anywhere on the UTMB Field House property.
- Beverages in the gym area must be in a "closed" container. Food is only permitted in the pool area.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Glass containers are not allowed on the Field House premises. We reserve the right to check all ice chests and packages before they are brought into the Field House.
- Bicycles and strollers are not allowed in the Field House or attached to any part of the building.
- A current member may obtain a guest pass for a visitor. The day pass is $10. We also have 10 visits for $60 and 20 visits for $100. There is a 30-day guest expiration period from the purchase date for these passes. The passes can be obtained from
the Field House. Guest fees are not transferable, and guests must show proper ID with their guest pass.
- Monday through Friday between the hours of 4 p.m. and 9 p.m., each member is allowed one (1) guest only. The sponsoring member must remain in the Field House at all times during their guest's visit. Members are responsible for their guest's behavior.
- Only one racquetball reservation may be made per family membership. Subsequent reservations may not be made until the reservation already made has been played or cancelled. Reservations will be held until 15 minutes after the hour. This does not apply
to tennis court reservations.
NOTE: All players using the racquetball/squash courts must wear appropriate eye guards while playing. Individuals who wear corrective eyewear may wear their glasses as long as the lenses are shatter-proof.
- Members and guests must check in at the Field House for tennis court assignments and payment of guest fee. Members are reminded that the tennis courts close at 9:45 p.m. on Monday through Thursday, Friday closes at 8:45 and 7:45 p.m. on weekends and
holidays. Reservations for Courts 5, 6 and 7 may be made only in the evening unless Courts 1 through 4 are filled. Please check with the Field House for court availability. Reservations may not be transferred between members without Field House
- Family members must be at least 10 years of age and accompanied by a parent to use the following areas, providing they are participating in the activity: Tennis, racquetball, basketball, and indoor track. Family members under the age of 16 may not
at any time use any of the exercise/weight equipment. At no time may any child under 16 years of age be left unattended.
- Pool area hours for children are: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 6 am until 4 pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 1 pm until 8:45 pm; Saturday, Sunday, and UTMB holidays, 8 am until 3 pm. There is a limit of two (2) children per parent member. Children must
always be attended by a parent in the Field House and swimming pool area.
- Members under 16 years of age are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Lifeguards are not provided at the swimming area.
- Swimming devices allowed:
- Pool or leg buoys
- Plastic swimming goggles
- Hand Paddles
- Kickboards will be furnished by the Field House
- Small swimming devices for children
- Fins-not black in color
- Free parking is available with a Field House permit. When you join, you can get a permit to display on your dashboard to avoid receiving a ticket, while you are using the field house services.
This is a sample image of the parking pass: