NOTICE: STARTING SUMMER 2019 ALL STUDENTS WILL UPLOAD IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS TO CAMPUS SOLUTIONS/MYSTAR.
Click here to go Campus Solutions/Mystar to start uploading your immunization requirements. Instructions on how to navigate through uploading your records is here.
UTMB Student Online Appointment Scheduling
* Please Read Instructions Before Clicking on the Link Below to Schedule an Appointment *
1. CLICK UTMB Students Only OPTION (Do not log into MyChart)
NOTICE: If you have not attended orientation or started classes you are not eligible to be seen by a provider until that time.
- STUDENT HEALTH CLINIC: Walk In appointments are available for sick visits, wait time not guaranteed. Sameday/Next day appointments might be available please stop by the clinic to schedule. Nurse Visit: (PPD/TB Skin test, Flu, Hep B, MMR, Varicella, HPV, Gardasil, and Titer Appointments)
- COUNSELING SERVICES: If in need of immediate counseling services and cannot find any availability online, please call or walk in to check for availability.
- PSYCHIATRY SERVICES: For any Psychiatry appointment please call us at (409) 747-9508 to schedule with one of our staff members.
Nurturing People. Fostering Change.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers students the opportunity to talk privately about personal, academic, or other concerns in a safe, confidential setting. Support and consultation are also available for staff, faculty, and others who have concerns about the biopsychosocial well-being of a student.
Services exist to support student learning, personal development, and overall academic success. By coaching students how to remove psychological barriers that threaten academic achievement and personal well-being, CAPS contributes to a safe and productive campus learning environment.
Counseling provides an opportunity for students to freely explore personal problems or concerns. Students come to the center for reasons as varied as the people themselves; personal problems involving relations, emotional or social difficulties, conflicts, anxiety or depression, sexuality and orientation, concerns about academic progress or direction, and other issues.
Counseling and Psychological Services strives to be of assistance for students in their pursuit of academic, personal and career goals.