SoftChalk Cloud is an eLearning content authoring tool which allows you to develop interactive learning modules. Take content from Word, PowerPoint, and PDFs and combine it with resources from the web (such as video) and turn it into easy-to-navigate,
professional, web-based modules. Create interactive games, self-assessment quiz questions and annotated text. SoftChalk automatically generates mobile-friendly content so your eLearning content works anywhere. You can also connect your lessons to
a Blackboard course.
Our Team license is available across campus to unlimited content authors (faculty/teachers/staff) with 2GB storage per account.
How to create an account
- Request an activation key from Academic Computing
- Go to softchalkcloud.com/join
- Enter your activation key
- Fill out your information
- Email and Username – Use UTMB Email and Username
- First and Last Name, Phone, and Institution (UTMB)
Our license contains a Premium Support Program which includes unlimited priority email support for all authors.
Academic Computing: email@example.com
For activation key and account issues