Helpful Info for Patients and Providers
Patient Tools and Resources for Going to the Hospital or the Doctor's Office
- My Chart MyChart is a secure electronic way to access your health information and communicate with your UTMB health care team. It is a convenient, confidential online connection tool. All you need is internet access and an email account.
- SIDM Patient's Toolkit for Diagnosis Designed for patients by patients to help you tell your health concerns to the doctor
- The Care Partner ProjectTM: An organization dedicated to demystifying health care with plain language and simple “to do” checklists to help family and friends support their loved ones’ care – with confidence and grace.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UTMB: College-level curriculum,
taught by experts, for those 55 and over. No credits, exams, grades, or
homework. No previous education required.
- Open Recordings: The Oliver Center endorses the work of the Open
Recordings movement where we strive to find the most effective ways to
share healthcare visit information so patients and their care partners
get the most out of their trip to the doctor's office.
Hospital and Healthcare Quality Links
Keywords: Caregiver, Care partner, Patient safety, Patient portal