Supply Chain Management: Materials Management - Delivery
Delivery is responsible for delivering materials, equipment, supplies, and records to institutional departments. We also pick up various items from departments for delivery to the Materials Management Warehouse.
The functions performed by Delivery include:
- Coordinating final delivery of items ordered by departments
- Delivery of items ordered from Materials Management
- Pickup of items being returned to vendors from departments
- Delivery and pickup of boxes stored at, or being sent to, the Records Center
- Pickup of surplus items
- Pickup of used toner cartridges
- Cylinder delivery and pickup
Contact us by phone 409.772.5327 or
Email Delivery Problem Resolution Desk
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
14th Street & Strand
Materials Management Warehouse West End