A call center is used for a central number to receive and transmit telephone calls to a multiple agent area with call reporting capabilities.
UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS FOR BUSINESS (UCB)
UCB is a desktop system designed to route incoming calls evenly to available personnel. UCB allows the following functions:
- View the availability of staff
- Make staff easier to locate and contact
- Increase staff’s professionalism and efficiency through call and agent management
- Applications include custom announcements, access to over 150 standard reports and offers callers the option to receive a call back without losing their position in the queue
- Allows agents to log in and out of system at any UCB station and answer calls for their department
- Provides a single number for customers to call
- Enables supervisors to monitor current call activity for training and quality assurance purposes
Open a ticket with the Help Desk Ext. 25200 to request a meeting to discuss whether UCB would be an effective system for your Department.
Based upon the design, cost would include:
- System and queue numbers for programming: each @ $5.72 monthly / $28.55 one-time installation
- D-Grade numbers: each @ $5.72 monthly / $28.55 one-time installation
- 12 button digital or VoIP telephone equipment: $41.97 total monthly / $85.63 one-time installation
REPORT AND AGENT REFERENCE GUIDES AVAILABLE