What it does
SoftChalk Cloud is an eLearning content authoring tool in the cloud which allows you to develop learning modules and host your content. SoftChalk lets you take content you already have (Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and PDFs), combine it with resources from the web (such as video) and turn it into easy-to-navigate, professional, web-based modules for online learning. SoftChalk automatically generates mobile-friendly content so your eLearning content works anywhere.
How to share your cloud space with a course creator
To use the share feature on the Cloud, you and the people with whom you will collaborate must have a SoftChalk Cloud account. Simultaneous work in the same lesson is not supported; only one person at a time may work on a lesson.
- Log into your SoftChalk Cloud account.
- Click on the My Content tab at the top.
- Click the My Lessons & Courses link.
- At the right under the Actions area, click Create Folder. Type a name for your folder and click Create Folder.
- Scroll down to find your folder. Click the Share icon.
- Type in SoftChalk Cloud usernames and click Add Users.
- After adding valid SoftChalk Cloud users, their usernames will appear under the Shared Cloud User(s) list. Click Share Folder to save your changes. Refresh your web page.
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Phone: (409) 772 - 4176
Due to COVID-19, our preferred contact method is email: