SigmaPlot is a scientific graphing and analysis tool with a comprehensive feature list. In addition to producing publication quality graphs, SigmaPlot also can perform mathematical transforms and statistical analyses.
Academic Resources is pleased to provide the UTMB research community with the site license for SigmaPlot Version 13. This is a network license that enables for 50 concurrent users at any given time. SigmaPlot is available as a virtual application at UTMB MyCitrix, for use on a variety of devices including Mac computers and most tablets (Windows, Android, and iOS). There is no need to download SigmaPlot, just install the free Citrix Receiver.
Get it at UTMB MyCitrix
Support for MyCitrix is provided by the UTMB Help Desk:
(409) 772-5200 | email@example.com
Accessing SigmaPlot through MyCitrix
- On your browser (IE, FireFox, Chrome), go to iUTMB (www.utmb.edu/iutmb)
- Click on MyCitrix (left navigation bar) and log on with your UTMB credentials
- Make sure that you are at the Applications tab, and click on the SigmaPlot Citrix instance
- If you can not see the SigmaPlot application, contact the IS Help Desk to request access rights to the SigmaPlot Citrix app
- If the Citrix Receiver does not open it may be due to browser restrictions
- Share your computer files by clicking "Permit use" when you see the "Security Warning" popup window, which Citrix Receiver will request after you start the application
- Note that you may need to install the Citrix Receiver application in order to complete this process
It is possible to install SigmaPlot locally on a Windows PC. Once SigmaPlot is installed, the user must be connected to the UTMB network on campus or via VPN in order to get a license and use SigmaPlot. For more information please contact Academic Computing.
View Introductory & How-To Videos
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Phone: (409) 772 - 4176