American Board Internal Medicine
Rheumatology American Board
ARTICLES IN PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS: (from 330 total)
242. Shahinian VB, Kuo YF, Freeman JL, Goodwin JS. Risk of fracture after androgen deprivation for prostate cancer. N Eng J Med 2005; 352(2):154-164.
273. Al Snih S, Ottenbacher KJ, Markides KS, Kuo YF, Eschbach K, Goodwin JS. The effect of obesity on Disability vs. Mortality in Older Americans. Arch Int Med 2007; 167(8):774-780.
300. Sharma G, Freeman JL, Zhang DD, Goodwin JS. Continuity of care and intensive Care Unit Use at the End of Life. Arch Intern Med 2009, Jan 12; 169(1):81-6.
304. Kuo YF, Sharma G, Freeman JL, Goodwin JS. Growth in the Care of Older Patients by Hospitalist in the United States. N Eng J Med 2009; 360(11):1102-12. PMID: 19279342
308. Sharma G, Fletcher KE, Zhang DD, Kuo Y-F, Freeman JL, Goodwin JS. Continuity of outpatient and inpatient care for hospitalized older adults. JAMA 2009 Apr 22; 301(16):1671-80.
Prior Experience Associated with other Medical Centers:
1972-1974Staff Associate, National Heart and Lung Institute, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD
1978-1981 Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM
1981-1985 Associate Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM
1980-1985 Chief, Division of Gerontology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM
1985-1987 Research Professor (Adjunct), Department of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM
1985-1988 Professor and Vice Chairman, Department of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
1988-1992 Professor of Medicine and Chief of Geriatrics, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Campus, Milwaukee, WI
1988-1992 Director, Sinai Samaritan Geriatrics Institute, Milwaukee, WI