Several coverage areas are available for each pager model.
- Local (view map)
- Area includes Galveston, Port Arthur, Freeport area to the south; Huntsville to the north, Beaumont to the East; and Sealy to the West
- Statewide (view map)
- Area includes at least a 40-mile radius of the cities of Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Beaumont, Midland, Lubbock, Amarillo, Brownsville, and McAllen
- Nationwide (view map)
- Provides coverage to a wide area of the United States and within 40 miles surrounding most metropolitan cities
Lost or Damaged Pagers
We must charge for lost or damaged pagers, which includes pagers left at home. Damaged pagers are those that have water damage, damaged outer casing or cracked or damaged display. Employees will be required to get departmental authorization before replacement can be completed.
The following is a list of charges to replace a lost or damaged pager.
- Waiting Area
- Paging fact sheet
- E-mail paging, internet web paging, operator dispatch, modem information
- In-house Paging
- 177 In-house paging and 178 In-house Status change
Message Carbon Copy
The Message Carbon Copy service copies each message sent and received from a pager, and then sends it to an email address.The cost is an additional $1.00 per month added to your pager service plan.