Healthcare Managers and Educators
- Plan, direct, and coordinate medical and health services.
- Teach in health academic institutions and universities.
Job opportunities can be found in
- Healthcare training
- Risk management processing
- Compliance or institutional effectiveness oversight
- Healthcare research
- Clinical trials coordination
- University admissions
- Higher education teaching
Managers and executives support healthcare practitioners, whose occupations are projected to grow 18 percent from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 2.4 million new jobs. Healthcare occupations are projected to
add more jobs than any of the other occupational groups. This projected growth is mainly due to an aging population, leading to greater demand for healthcare services.